Private Tutoring – In Person
We have top-notch educators available to help your student in all academic disciplines (math, science, languages, English, history, reading, writing) and experts in ACT/SAT test prep, SAT II subject tests, AP exams, and special education needs. Embrace recognizes that every student’s skill-set and needs are different. For this reason, we only hire talented, experienced educators who have the power to motivate, inspire, and even instill a love of learning! Our educators are highly qualified classroom teachers who share our philosophy that for optimum learning to occur, students need to take ownership of the process and embrace and engage in order to excel.
- Tutoring is available for all ages: elementary, middle school, high school, and college.
- Tutors will travel to your home or mutually agreed-upon location. Tutoring is able to occur at the Chatham, NJ facility.
- Prices vary by the age of the student, experience of the educator, and subject.
- All private tutoring arrangements require a minimum of 6 hours purchased in advance and are 1.5 hours minimum per session.
- Discounts are provided for hours purchased in bulk.
- Appointment and Payment must be made in advance of the session.
- Cancelling on the same day will incur a $50 penalty.
- Cancelling 24 hours in advance will allow you to use the hour at a future date.
- All students are expected to bring appropriate study materials (pen/pencil, paper, calculator, etc) and be respectful of others at all times while at the Embrace facility.