Private Tutoring – In Person
Our services are unparalleled and led by the most talented and experienced educators in the key academic disciplines. All Embrace educators are highly qualified classroom teachers who share our philosophy that for optimum learning to occur, students need to take ownership of the process and embrace and engage in order to excel. Students and parents recognize that they are investing in their future.
Embrace staff and tutors utilize our detailed diagnostic exams, travel to your home or a mutually agreed upon location, and provide comprehensive academic support and mentoring.
All packages allow families to transfer hours between subjects and siblings. Pricing varies depending on: 1) the initial package and bulk hours purchased 2) location 3) student accommodations 4) and other factors such as grade level. For a free consultation and price quote, we recommend for you to complete our Contact Sheet and an Embrace Staff member will happily get back to you within 1 business day. We welcome any questions you may have regarding our services, model, or program.
While we can certainly fulfill the needs of last-minute tutoring, students who have benefited the most from our program typically work with their instructor(s) regularly once or twice per week. Outside of the popular test prep for ACT and SAT, many of our high school students prepare for success by planning to take multiple subject tests, AP exams, and work on strengthening their writing, GPA, and college essays. We do offer high-level academic tutoring for elementary through college level work and prep for the ISEE/ SSAT/ GRE/ GMAT/ MCAT/ LSAT/ and more. Payment is accepted by check, cash, debit, or credit card and made in advance of the tutoring sessions.
Private Tutoring Packages & Logistics
|Number of Hours|
|Hours of customized private tutoring|
|Hours are transferable between subjects (excludes some APs and college level work)|
|Hours are transferable between siblings|
|Free consultation for academic plan|
|Personalized content review and test taking strategies|
|Access to informational content emails|
|Diagnostics with complete analysis for ACT/SAT/ISEE/SSAT|
|College counseling 1 hour consult|
|Unlimited access to Embrace Help Hours for test prep questions and strategies (reservation required and hours must be active)|
|3% discount off College Counseling Packages|
|5% percent discount off College Counseling Packages|
- Tutoring is available for all ages: elementary, middle school, high school, and college.
- Tutors will travel to your home or mutually agreed-upon location. Tutoring is able to occur at the Chatham, NJ facility.
- Prices vary by the age of the student, experience of the educator, subject, and package purchased. For a free consultation and price quote, call 908-295-4636.
- All private tutoring sessions are 1.5 hours minimum to promote optimal content review, study strategies, and feedback.
- Discounts are provided for hours purchased in bulk. Please refer to our Embrace Packages below.
- All Embrace Private Tutoring Hours are able to be transferred from sibling to sibling.
- All Embrace Private Tutoring Hours are able to be transferred from subject to subject (excluding some APs).
- Rates grandfathered for one year from date of purchase and requires a current credit card on file.
- Access to Embrace Test Prep Office Hours is available for one student per family as long as hours purchased are current.
- Cancelling on the same day will incur a $50 penalty.
- Cancelling 24 hours in advance will allow you to use the hour at a future date.
- All students are expected to bring appropriate study materials (pen/pencil, paper, calculator, etc) and be respectful of others at all times while at the Embrace facility.
What are parents and students saying about Embrace?
Embrace has developed the most innovative and focused programs in the educational service industry through our personalized approach. Our tutoring program meets your child’s abilities in the following ways:
Personalized Plan from Diagnostic Assessments
New students to Embrace are asked to complete a student agreement form and provide background information in order to better gauge their current abilities and needs. For test prep tutoring, we also recommend that students complete an initial diagnostic assessment. A full diagnostic report is then developed and communicated to the parents, students, and appropriate Embrace Educators. The tutors and Embrace Academic Advisors consistently monitor each student’s progress and score improvement during the private tutoring sessions to ensure that the student is receiving the most enriching learning experience.
Guidance from the Embrace Academic Advisors
Embrace Academic Advisors will work collaboratively with our teachers, our learning services staff, and director of student programs to create the optimal educational experience for our clients. These talented advisors will provide an academic road map for student success, a personalized homework help plan, and additional supplemental materials relating to the student’s needs.
The Most Talented Tutor and Mentor for Your Student
A key component of our success is our exclusive screening and qualification process during the hiring of our tutors. We are dedicated to recruiting and selecting only the best tutors to meet the student’s academic and personal needs. Embrace recognizes that the better your student connects with his or her tutor, the more motivated and engaged he or she will be during our program. We only hire top-level, experienced educators and mentors with proven success.