We have top-notch educators available to help your student in all academic disciplines (math, science, languages, English, history, reading, writing) and experts in ACT/SAT test prep, SAT II subject tests, AP exams, and special education needs.
- Tutoring is available for all ages: elementary, middle school, high school, and college.
- Tutors will travel to your home or mutually agreed-upon location.
- Online tutoring is also available with specific tutors.
- Prices vary by the age of the student, experience of the educator, and subject.
- All private tutoring arrangements require a minimum of 10 hours purchased in advance and are 1.5 hours minimum per session.
- Discounts are provided for hours purchased in bulk.
- Average 350 point increase in SAT Intensive Prep Program
- 99% Satisfaction Rate
- 100% of students are accepted to 1 of their top 5 schools
| http://www.embracetutoring.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/pic-1-1024x681.jpg 1024w
|| http://www.embracetutoring.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/pic-1.jpg 1366w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw
|| 300px" />
Private Tutoring – In-Person & Online
Embrace recognizes that every student’s skill-set and needs are different. For this reason, we only hire talented, experienced educators that have the power to motivate, inspire, and even instill a love of learning! Our educators are highly qualified classroom teachers who share our philosophy that for optimum learning to occur, students need to take ownership of the process and embrace and engage in order to excel.
Embrace has developed the most innovative and focused tutoring program in the educational service industry through our personalized approach. Our tutoring program meets your child’s abilities in the following ways:
1. Personalized Results from Diagnostic Assessments!
New students to Embrace are asked to complete the new student agreement form as well as take an initial diagnostic test in order to better gauge their current abilities and needs. A full diagnostic report is then developed and communicated to the learning services staff of Embrace. The results of the initial test, the information found within the new student agreement form, and your child’s performance in the first few sessions will be used by the tutor and the Embrace learning services staff to determine the focus of the program. The tutors consistently document their sessions and collaborate with the learning services staff to track the student’s progress and ensure the most enriching learning experience with proven results.
2. Guidance from the Embrace Support Team
Embrace Academic Advisors will work collaboratively with our teachers, our learning services staff, and director of student programs to create the best educational experience for our clients. These talented advisors will provide a calendar for student success, a personalized homework help plan, and additional supplemental materials relating to the student’s needs.
3. The Most Talented Tutor and Mentor for Your Child
A key component of our success is our exclusive screening and qualification process of our tutors. We are dedicated to recruiting and selecting the best tutors to meet the student’s academic and personal needs. Embrace recognizes that the better your child connects with his or her tutor, the more motivated and engaged he or she will be during our program. We only hire top-level, experienced educators and mentors with proven success.
| http://www.embracetutoring.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Will-Steven-and-Frankie.jpg 640w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw
|| 300px" />
What Parents Say
Our Service Area
- We proudly serve students in central and northern New Jersey including but not not limited to: Madison, Morristown, Chatham, Basking Ridge, Berkeley Heights, Summit, Edison, Mendham, Piscataway, Bernards, Bound Brook, Bridgewater, Chester, Clark, Cranford, Dunellen, Fanwood, Short Hills, Garwood, Gillette, Green Brook, Springfield, Warren, Watchung, Westfield, Livingston, Martinsville, Millburn, Hillsborough, Mountainside, Passaic, New Providence, New Brunswick, Florham Park, Paramus, Princeton, Pennington, Hopewell, Passaic County, Bergen County, Morris County, Somerset County, Essex County, Middlesex County, Hunterdon County, Union County, Warren County, Sussex County, and Mercer County.